If you are in one of the Centres in the Cork City area and you were given a face mask (or masks) then those masks were made by residents of Ashbourne and Kinsale road Centres
In the two images below, they celebrate that 20 women with sewing machines, made 3,904 masks for 1,301 people over 4 weeks;- all made possible with many donations.
Feel free to thank them with a comment at the end of this post.
Face masks are not currently required as a part of the Irish Health Service recommendations to beat Corona Virus, however you are free to wear one if you wish and they maybe become a recommendation shortly. The main purpose of masks to prevent the speard of the virus from you to other people.
If you wear a face mask, it should only be where you are in close proximity to others
1. It should cover your nose and go under your chin
2. You should not touch the outside of your mask when wearing it.
3. You should not drop it below your chin or pull it up onto your head when wearing it.
4. When taking it off, do so using the straps only.
5. Wash it after removal and swap for a clean one regularly.
THANK YOU LADIES