The 1916 Bursary Fund is a targeted funding scheme established by the Department of Education and Skills to support the implementation of the National Plan for Equity of Access to Higher Education 2015-2019. The Bursary is offered to undergraduate students experiencing socio-economic disadvantage who commenced third level education in September 2021 for the first time - and will fund the entire duration of a student's programme of undergraduate study.
The application process will open shortly so please keep a close eye on our website: https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/access-office/1916-Bursary-Fund for information. The closing date for applications is 15 October 2021.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at this email address or call us on 01 708 4600.
The SVP South West Region Higher Education and Training Bursary is intended to provide financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to access or continue in higher level education or training.
- Unfortunately, not all applicants will be awarded assistance due to limited funding.
- We are not accepting applications for Private Colleges i.e Hibernia
- Short-listed candidates will be asked to attend a brief interview via Video Link
- Relevant documentation will be requested prior to interview stage, including information regarding household income & expenditure, if required.
- During the lifetime of the course a candidate may be asked to submit details before any follow up bursaries are granted via phone call
- Following course completion, successful applicants will be required to submit final exam results and answer a short questionnaire
- Closing date for application is 22nd October 2020
Click on the Image Below For More Details & to Apply -/>