General Operative job !!!
Start : December
Own transport required as job is rural, 25 km from Cork city.
Good understanding of spoken English required !
Permanent position after 6 months probation.
Working hours: 39
Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 4.30
Friday 8.30 - 3.30
- loading and unloading CNC machine ans saw machine.
- assembling window and door lintels and cills for delivery to site.
- quality control of the components being manufactured.
- responsible for the packaging and dispatching of sales orders to ensure optimum levels of operations and on time delivery of projects.
- cleaning and tidying of the factory, including fork - truck driving to arrange stock so factory operates in an efficient manner.
- unloading raw material stock deliveries.
- practice workplace safety at all times.
- ensure a presentable and well maintained warehouse at all times.
- any and all other duties reasonably required and appropriate to the role.
The successful candidate must have the ability to perform in high paced environment.
They will be required to work as part of a team to ensure that manufacturing and dispatching of components is done in an efficient and lean manner. They will also need to assemble components in the factory while ensuring that the factory is operated in an efficient and safe manner.
Knowledge of/ experience working with timber products is desirable.
To apply for a job please send the most up to date CV to :
Anna - 0874276692